Wednesday, April 25, 2007

[love_poems_and_love_quotes] New poem.

 

Wedlock.

 

 

 

 

When you left me,

you broke my heart,

dampened my spirit

and took away my light.

 

You showed me

your real essence

of betrayal, corruption

and selfish fulfilment

when you broke our vow.

 

I died that day

but got reborn

from the ashes of our wedding

and broke that tie.

 

 

 

April 25th, 2007

Mathieu Bodifée

 

 

 

 

Un Cordial abrazo,

 

Mateo 

 

__._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Writing poetry Poetry writing Publish a poetry book
Romantic book Poetry book

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Blog Archive

Poetry Off the Shelf